It is almost Spring Time again and even though it is only February, today we had a 77 degree surprise after the 30’s last week. It is never to early to begin planning this years Spring beauty. We will soon be sharing our lovely gardens again with you! Until then, Get ready for your Happy Spring Gardening!
We are out and about on this lovely day watching the tulips and bulbs pop out everywhere. Soon we will have the incredible beauty of them!
A little remembrance… How wonderful to see the sunshine this morning after drenching rains yesterday which watered the gardens so beautifully and the flowers just popped out with joy, the leaves drinking up each drop and of course, most importantly, the roots just as happy as can be. How precious is the rain and sunshine to the gardens…very…and they show their appreciation by happiness in color, buds and giving joy to their caretakers.
This is another image from the Promise Gardens Spring & Summer photoshoots. The plants (common name) are from left to right: Tulips, Mock Orange, Rose of Sharon, Peony, Hollyhock.
- Tulips: Everyone loves tulips, a must have in your spring garden/planters.
- Mock Orange: An amazing bursting forth each spring of incredible white flowers with glorious aroma.
- Rose Sharon: Breathtakingly beautiful and each year more abundant.
- Peonies: No garden is complete without an array of peonies. The yellow is new to our gardens this year…sensational!
- Hollyhock: The “red” hollyhock is a favorite and just breathtaking in the garden. We have both single/double and prefer the historic “single” version. These are heart stopping!
Photography: Copyright, JayJacy Photography ©2018 All Rights Reserved for Promise Gardens – No Reblogs Please. Thank You